[platform-releng-dev] FYI: I have added a releng sub-category to Eclipse Wiki

I've added a "subcategory" to the "Eclipse project" category name "Eclipse
Platform Releng"

See
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:Eclipse_Project
or for new page,
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:Eclipse_Platform_Releng

I did this, to help "automate" the platform releng wiki, since I noticed a
few things missing from the previously maintained-by-hand page at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng

To maintain existing links, I have simply redirected to previous
Platform-releng page to the new category page.

If anyone knows of any other pages directly related to Eclipse Platform
releng that are missing from the new sub-category, then to the bottom of
that page, please add
[[Category:Eclipse_Platform_Releng| ]]

I know there are 101 things we could do to improve the wiki -- and I am not
suggesting or planning we take on a big effort -- I mostly just wanted to
take one small step to help me organize the information I know I will soon
be looking for :) ... and, Kim said she didn't mind. :)

Also, if anyone notices any of those pages are obsolete, you might "rename"
or "move" the page so it has "(Obsolete)" in the title. If something is
merely out of date ... and you can't "fix it yourself" right now, then you
might make a note on the page itself that it is out of date and/or open a
bugzilla it needs to be corrected.