[platform-releng-dev] nightly build test results

The test results for N20120229-2000 are delayed.  Unbeknownst to me, I hit a disk quota on my home directory on our NFS server.  This prevented the build from checking out the JREs required to run the tests. I've cleaned up my home directory and have restarted the tests. I'll open a bug with our IT team to notify us when we hit our utilization quota, otherwise we are not notified automatically and this could happen again.

Kim

Back to the top