[platform-releng-dev] build problem due to lack of shell access

As you may have read, the Eclipse foundation has removed all shell access to their servers due to security concerns.  This impacts our builds in that my userid is used to run the builds and sign them at eclipse.org which requires shell access.  I have requested that my shell access be reinstated.  Hopefully it will be reinstated to allow our 13:00 build to run, the 8am build seems to been able to be signed before my access was changed.

Kim

Back to the top