[platform-releng-dev] internal server outage will impact this morning's integration build

There is a power outage that has taken one of our internal servers offline. This server stores the JDKs that we use to run the tests, as well as the home directory for the build user. Thus the test results for this build may be delayed or fail, depending on when power is restored.  I'll restart the tests for this morning's integration build if this happens.

Kim

Back to the top