Re: [platform-releng-dev] Nightly builds toward 3.8 start tonight

Yes, they will run from HEAD.  I haven't scheduled a 3.8 I-build right now.  I thought it would be useful to have a successful nightly build instead of just leaping to integration builds :-)

Also, there won't be any performance tests run on these builds. I have to do quite a bit of work to setup new baselines etc.

Kim

From:        Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        06/07/2011 02:38 PM
Subject:        Re: [platform-releng-dev] Nightly builds toward 3.8 start tonight
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Just be clear, these builds will be running from HEAD?
Are there any 3.8 I builds scheduled?

On 2011-06-07, at 2:26 PM, Kim Moir wrote:

The  issue with the equinox incubator bundles has moved to a resolved state and I've scheduled builds toward 3.8 to start tonight.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

No integration build tomorrow, just an N-build tonight.

Kim