[platform-releng-dev] Mac test machine upgrade and build schedule update

Two things

1) The Mac test machine was updated to 10.6.3 this morning.  It will be upgraded to 10.6.6 later.  10.6 is our reference platform for the Mac.  Why wasn't it upgraded earlier?  I had to wait a long time for the license.

2)  The build schedule has been updated to reflect that we will be running integration builds most days during the 3.7 endgame. Nightly builds have been removed from the schedule.
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

Kim

Back to the top