Re: [platform-releng-dev] Unapproved API Changes Since API Freeze

Please remind us where the approval list so we can edit it.
Thanks.

Inactive hide details for Daniel Megert ---05/06/2011 02:21:30 AM---We have several unapproved API changes since API Freeze:  hDaniel Megert ---05/06/2011 02:21:30 AM---We have several unapproved API changes since API Freeze: http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downlo

Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/06/2011 02:21 AM

[platform-releng-dev] Unapproved API Changes Since API Freeze

Sent by:

platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

We have several unapproved API changes since API Freeze:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20110505-0800/apitools/report.html
.
Most of them are due to switching to newer libraries. Note that the
changes also include removals.

If you own a problem from that list then (if not done already) please make
sure you have approvals for those changes and if so, please add them to
the approved list, so that the report gets empty.

Thanks,
Dani