[platform-releng-dev] reminder: 3.7M1 warm-up build is tomorrow at 8am

There will be a warm up build toward 3.7M1 tomorrow morning since many of the Ottawa committers have Monday and Tuesday as holidays. Please see the build schedule for details.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

I changed the build today so that it will only run JUnit tests on three machines.  I have disabled running tests on a 1.5 VM on Linux and Windows since it's not a reference platform on the Indigo plan.

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?planurl=http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/eclipse_project_plan_3_7.xml#target_environments

Also, the performance database and test cvs repository for the team tests has been migrated to a previously-owned-but-new-to-us-and-faster-than-the-old-one machine.

Kim

Back to the top