Re: [platform-releng-dev] Rebuild request for RC4

Platform Search, Platform Text, JDT Text and JDT UI are happy with the
build. In case there is a rebuild it will pick up a small document change
in 'org.eclipse.platform.doc.user'.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I only released 'org.eclipse.platform.doc.user' with this
single doc change and won't do any other tagging. If others want to
add/change documentation at this point, please take care of releasing the
corresponding doc plug-in(s) and that make sure you don't introduce broken
links or CHKPII errors.

Dani

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Kim Moir <Kim_Moir@xxxxxxxxxx>                                                                                                                    |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                    |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |03.06.2010 17:46                                                                                                                                  |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |Re: [platform-releng-dev] Rebuild request for RC4                                                                                                 |

I've scheduled the build for 2pm to allow people to look at this morning's
build.

KIm

 Boris Bokowski <bokowski@xxxxxxxxx>

 Sent by:                                                               To
 platform-releng-dev-bounces@eclipse          "Eclipse platform release
 .org                                         engineering list."
                                              <platform-releng-dev@eclipse
                                              .org>
 06/03/2010 11:04 AM                                                    cc
                                              "Eclipse Platform UI
                                              component developers list."
          Please respond to                   <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
      "Eclipse platform release               >
          engineering list."                                       Subject
  <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>           [platform-releng-dev]
                                              Rebuild request for RC4

Platform UI is requesting a rebuild for RC4, for the bug referenced
below.  Our map file has been updated.

Thanks
Boris

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 315532. [Workbench] ClassCastException:
org.eclipse.ui.testing.ContributionInfo cannot be cast to
org.eclipse.gef.EditPart (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.ui.workbench