[platform-releng-dev] 0 bytes pack.gz files in 3.5.2 repos

I'm reviewing the content of the artifacts.xml of the 3.5.2 SDK repo (download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.5/R-3.5.2-201002111343/) and I just came across some pack.gz files whose size were 0 bytes, namely all the ICU related jars and the SAT4J ones.
Even though this does not seem to cause a problem to p2, the fact that this is happening again is worrying.
For ICU, we know these jars have been causing problems which is why they were not included in the artifacts.xml of 3.5.0 and 3.5.1, but obviously something changed in the 3.5.2 process to cause them to be added again.

For SAT4J this is the first time I ever see these jars causing a problem. Do we know why this is happening?

In the meantime, here is a fixed up version of the artifacts.jar

PaScaL

Back to the top