Re: [platform-releng-dev] SWT build request

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 2:31 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Normally, we don't rebuild just to add features. Can you explain a bit more
> why this was necessary.

Sure.  There were changes in SWT that were necessary for the e4 M4
(related to the CSS support).  Because the SWT part of CSS is done in
3.6 and the e4 build processes needs an I build repo, I talked to McQ
and Kim and we agreed to run another I build after SWT released the
necessary changes.

I agree we don't normally release new features into a re-spin of an I
build :-) but this was needed as the basis for the e4 M4.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR