Re: [platform-releng-dev] I20100223-0800 is ready

I just checked the mail relay that we use and we can send mail from it to my IBM address.  Not sure why it's not getting through to eclipse.org.  If it's still broken in the morning, I'll open a bug with the webmasters.  I have to get an internal trace first from our sysadmins.

Kim

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/23/2010 05:38 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] I20100223-0800 is ready

We didn't appear to get any email notifications about today's build. In case anyone is waiting for it, the build is complete and is available for download or update:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20100223-0800/index.php

It looks like JUnit tests are still running.

John