Re: [platform-releng-dev] problem with 1300 build

Our map file is updated and ready to go.

Boris

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 1:34 PM, Kim Moir <Kim_Moir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've stopped the build and will start another one when the UI team advises me that they have updated their map files.

Kim

Boris Bokowski <bokowski@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/25/2010 01:06 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] problem with 1300 build

I haven't submitted UI changes to the 1300 build because of local test
failures. Unfortunately, this is going to cause compile errors in the
build, and I can't do anything about it anymore, since it was too late
when I realized it. There are changes in core.resources that need to
be released at the same time as changes to ui.ide. Apologies for this!

Any chance the build could be delayed (or re-scheduled) until 1345?

Boris