[platform-releng-dev] problem with 1300 build

I haven't submitted UI changes to the 1300 build because of local test
failures. Unfortunately, this is going to cause compile errors in the
build, and I can't do anything about it anymore, since it was too late
when I realized it. There are changes in core.resources that need to
be released at the same time as changes to ui.ide. Apologies for this!

Any chance the build could be delayed (or re-scheduled) until 1345?

Boris

Back to the top