Re: [platform-releng-dev] Extra I build request

I'll schedule the build for 10am to allow people to tag.  I've stopped the 8am build.

Kim

Pascal Rapicault/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/15/2010 07:30 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] Extra I build request

In order to iron out our merge back of p2 to HEAD before next week I build, the p2 team is requesting an extra I build.
The expected contributors to this build are:
PDE
p2
org.eclipse.ui.ide

Does anyone see a problem with such an extra build?
An email will be sent when everything will have been tagged.

PaScaL