Re: [platform-releng-dev] maintenance build has been stopped

Apologies for missing this - I must have overlooked the email
notification that we got PMC approval for releasing the test fix to
R3_5_maintenance.

Our map file is updated and ready to go.

Boris

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 288428. [DataBinding] Test failures in M20090902-0900 (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.jface.tests.databinding