[platform-releng-dev] More 3.5.1 builds

Hi,

According to the fact that there are still 37 bugs opened tagged as 3.5.1
and that we are only one week away from 3.5.1RC2, I would like to know if
it is possible to get more than one 3.5.1 build per week so that we can
integrate fixes more regularly.
We had such builds for 3.5.0 where the N-builds we replaced with a I-build
if the map files changed. This could be applied to the 3.5.1 maintenance
build everyday at 8am.

This could ease to get a good 3.5.1RC2 build with less fixes integrated
for next week build.

Let me know what you think.

Olivier

Back to the top