Re: [platform-releng-dev] status on I20090611-1540

Go from Platform Workspace.
--
Szymon Brandys

             Kim Moir
             <Kim_Moir@xxxxxx.
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-bounces@eclips
             e.org                                                 Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev] status on
                                       I20090611-1540
             2009-06-12 15:15

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse platform
                  release
                engineering
                  list."
             <platform-releng-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

All teams asked to provide status on build I20090611-1540 for promotion to
Eclipse 3.5.

The build won't actually be promoted until the week of June 22.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Galileo/Final_Daze

However, we can sign off so we are ready to go :-)

platform-releng-dev mailing list
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx