Re: [platform-releng-dev] unable to tag APT for I-build

FYI, to check the load on the servers use this link

https://dev.eclipse.org/committers/help/status.php

You'll be prompted for  your portal (committer) user name and password to check status.

However, this only gives current status, not historical data.

Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/25/2008 03:23 AM

Please respond to
mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-releng-dev] unable to tag APT for I-build

Did you see this here?
http://eclipsewebmaster.blogspot.com/2008/11/eclipse-servers-out-and-about-last.html

And did you check the load on the servers? Maybe it is too high once again?

Markus