[platform-releng-dev] unable to tag APT for I-build

The CVS server is slow to unresponsive and is unable to make it all the
way through the release process, so I'm unable to release JDT/APT for
the I-build.  Is there a known problem?  I know we had a build failure
due to CVS timeouts recently, and I also was unable to reach Bugzilla
for most of Saturday.

I'll try again tomorrow morning; perhaps if others are having problems
there will be a rebuild?  I've got some bug fixes that I would like to
be able to release.

Thanks,
  -walter

Back to the top