Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20081014-0800 (Timestamp: 200810140800):updated map file listing

Releng will also be contributing to the rebuild since there is a typo in the file which generates the Equinox build page.  I've released a fix.  The rebuild will start at 4pm EDT.

Kim

"Boris Bokowski" <bokowski@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/14/2008 01:21 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 12:39 PM, Chris Goldthorpe <cgold@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I did not get the User Assistance map file updated as I should have done
> yesterday so I am requesting a rebuild on behalf of User Assistance whenever
> it is convenient and after the other components get a chance to see if they
> also need a rebuild.

I would like to apologize for not updating the Platform UI map file.
I am doing a build submission now and will have our map file ready
before 2 p.m. Eastern.

Boris.