[platform-releng-dev] test results for builds

The root cause of the problem this morning with the missing test results is that the pserver service on our internal server that provides the jdks used in the builds was recently disabled.  However, the build scripts that run the tests still refer to pserver services.  When I tested the connection to the repository this morning, I used ssh which is why I didn't notice the problem earlier.

Anyways, I have changed the test machines to use pserver and have released the changes to the builder.  I'll rerun the tests from the last builds once I have a successful test build.

Kim

Back to the top