Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20080530-0100 (Timestamp: 200805300100):Build is complete. Automated JUnit testing is starting.

Go from JDT UI/Text and Platform Text/Search.

Martin

  From:       Kim Moir <Kim_Moir@xxxxxxxxxx>

  To:         "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:       30.05.2008 15:10

  Subject:    Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build  I20080530-0100    (Timestamp: 200805300100):Build     is
              complete. Automated JUnit     testing is starting.

Could all teams provide status on  I20080530-0100.  There will be a rebuild
later today for Equinox p2, however, I'd like to know status from teams who
do not intend to recontribute.

thanks,
Kim

 eclipse-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx

 Sent by:                                                               To
 platform-releng-dev-bounce      platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
 s@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
 05/30/2008 05:01 AM             [platform-releng-dev]
                                 [eclipse-build]Build I20080530-0100
                                 (Timestamp: 200805300100):Build is
      Please respond to          complete. Automated JUnit        testing
  "Eclipse platform release      is starting.
     engineering list."
  <platform-releng-dev@ecli
          pse.org>

Build I20080530-0100 (Timestamp: 200805300100):  The Build is complete.
Automated JUnit testing is starting.

HTTP Download:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20080530-0100