[platform-releng-dev] Platform UI fixes to be released in I20080528-2000

Today we intend to release the following fix:

218197 - [Workbench] Handle missing parts on startup more elegantly

As per our notice yesterday, today we will be releasing:

227721 - [Decorators] ContentTypeDecorator causes NPE in JFaceResources.getResources
232036 - [ErrorHandling] "Multiple Problems have occurred" dialog should not be modal
223976 - [Decorators] Content type decorator: Updating missing

Finally, yesterday in the build submission email we explained that two bugs were released last week but didn't go into a build and thus we decided to include last night.  Both have been resolved:

>>Bug 225425. [DataBinding] Load of known null value in CompositeMap (FIXED)

Put through RC3 rules, PMC approved and checked.  Closed.

>>Bug 233285. [TabbedProperties] Adopt API tooling (FIXED)

This was API tooling metafile changes only so closed.

Kevin

Back to the top