Re: [platform-releng-dev] User Assistance Contribution to the next build

The only thing I did was to make some changes in org.eclipse.ua.tests to fix up two of the documents which describe the steps required to run our non-automated tests.  This was so that if someone from another team was to run these tests they would have up to date instructions. I did not file a bug report for this, should I have done?

Chris Goldthorpe

From: Philippe P Mulet <philippe_mulet@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/28/2008 02:02 AM
Subject: Re: [platform-releng-dev] User Assistance Contribution to the next        build

Can you please provide the detail of the bugs you intended to fix ?

Chris Goldthorpe <cgold@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/27/2008 08:56 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] User Assistance Contribution to the next build

User assistance is fixing some errors in the non-automated test case instructions discovered during the test pass.

Projects affected: org.eclipse.ua.tests

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400 Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 542.737.118 euros
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 02430