Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20080516-1333 (Timestamp: 200805161333):Automated JUnit testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

Go from Platform Workspace (Resources, Team/CVS, Compare)

Sorry for the delay
--
Szymon Brandys

             Kim Moir
             <Kim_Moir@xxxxxx.
             Sent by:                  "Eclipse platform release
             platform-releng-d         engineering list."
             ev-bounces@eclips         <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             e.org                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse-build]Build
                                       I20080516-1333      (Timestamp:
             Please respond to         200805161333):Automated   JUnit
             "Eclipse platform         testing complete.   Test
                  release              failures/errors occurred.
                engineering
                  list."
             <platform-releng-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

We have sign off from all teams except Team/Workspace.  Szymon, could you
please provide status on build I20080516-1333 for promotion to RC1?

thanks :-)
Kim

 Olivier
 Thomann/Ottawa/IBM@IBMC
 A                                                                      To
 Sent by:                     "Eclipse platform release engineering list."
 platform-releng-dev-bou      <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 nces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                       cc

                                                                   Subject
 05/17/2008 08:08 AM          Re: [platform-releng-dev]
                              [eclipse-build]Build        I20080516-1333
                              (Timestamp: 200805161333):Automated
    Please respond to         JUnit testing complete.        Test
    "Eclipse platform         failures/errors occurred.
   release engineering
          list."
  <platform-releng-dev@e
       clipse.org>

platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 2008-05-16 22:18:47:
> org.eclipse.pde.api.tools.tests_linux.gtk.x86_5.0
> org.eclipse.pde.api.tools.tests_macosx.carbon.ppc_5.0
> org.eclipse.pde.api.tools.tests_win32.win32.x86_5.0
The failure in api tools is related to a new test for which the
corresponding resoure was not added to the build.properties file.
The test passes inside the IDE.
Still a GO from API Tools.
The resource has been added into the build.properties file in HEAD. This
change will be versionned for the first build towards RC2.
--
Olivier