Re: [platform-releng-dev] build I20080516-1333

> All teams are asked to provide status on build I20080516-1333 for
promotion to RC1.  The
> SDKs are available for this build or you can update using p2. The test
results won't be
> available for about five hours so status can be provided when they are
visible if you
> recontributed.
Go from API Tools and JDT/Core.

I also encourage everyone to have a look at the new report page in the
results section of the build.
It is called: PDE API Tools Verification Report

Let us know what you think about it. Anything that looks suspicious ?
Thanks.
--
Olivier

Back to the top