Re: [platform-releng-dev] integration build

A few p2 tests will fail but they will not affect the quality of the build. These tests have been tagged without their companion data.

Inactive hide details for Kim Moir---05/06/2008 08:52:52 AM---I'm not sure what happened to the intergration build last night. Kim Moir---05/06/2008 08:52:52 AM---I'm not sure what happened to the intergration build last night. The builder was checked out but not any source. In any case,

Kim Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/06/2008 08:52 AM

[platform-releng-dev] integration build

I'm not sure what happened to the intergration build last night. The builder was checked out but not any source. In any case, I've just started another build.

platform-releng-dev mailing list
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx