[platform-releng-dev] 3.4 endgame

Thank you to everyone who made M7 such an enjoyable milestone.

Now that we have sign-off on M7 we are moving into the endgame.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/freeze_plan_3.4.php

Please note that for RC1 you will need a committer friend to +1 your bugs (documentation excluded) before submitting them to the build.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/freeze_plan_3.4.php#FixPassAfterRC

Also, a reminder
-There will be no builds tonight and tomorrow due to a network outage in our lab.
-Starting Monday the nightly builds will be replaced with daily integration builds

Have a good weekend,
Kim

Back to the top