Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20080502-0100 (Timestamp: 200805020100):Build is complete. Automated JUnit testing is starting.

JDT UI/Text and Platform Text/Search are happy with I20080502-0100 unless
there are (unexpected) test failures.

Martin

  From:       Kim Moir <Kim_Moir@xxxxxxxxxx>

  To:         "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:       02.05.2008 15:06

  Subject:    Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build  I20080502-0100    (Timestamp: 200805020100):Build     is
              complete. Automated JUnit     testing is starting.

All  teams are asked to provide status on the I200805020100 build for
promotion to 3.4M7.  The test results should be available late this morning
or early afternoon.

Kim

 eclipse-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent by:
 platform-releng-dev-bounces@                                           To
 eclipse.org                      platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                        cc

 05/02/2008 04:35 AM                                               Subject
                                  [platform-releng-dev]
                                  [eclipse-build]Build I20080502-0100
       Please respond to          (Timestamp: 200805020100):Build is
   "Eclipse platform release      complete. Automated JUnit        testing
      engineering list."          is starting.
  <platform-releng-dev@eclips
            e.org>

Build I20080502-0100 (Timestamp: 200805020100):  The Build is complete.
Automated JUnit testing is starting.

HTTP Download:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20080502-0100