[platform-releng-dev] How do I use WinCVS to get release engineering code?

Hello,
 How do I use WinCVS to get the org.eclipse.releng.* code? I used the login command to get into /cvsroot/eclipse:

cvs -d ":pserver;username=anonymous;hostname=dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/eclipse" login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:2401:/cvsroot/eclipse

Next I click on remote -> checkout module...

Next I click on the "..." button in the Module names(s) and path on the server button.  I lists jdt, jdt-core, ..., platform, etc. On the third column title "Directories/ files", I sorted it. It says org.eclipse.jdt.core, etc. There's none that says org.eclipse.releng. The closest module I found was platform-core. However none of the checkouts pertaining to org.eclipse.releng.*

-Derek Lac
dlac23@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top