[platform-releng-dev] M6 status

Due to the multiple build issues this week, and the lateness of the day, we will be postponing our M6 declaration until Monday to allow teams to fully test the candidate build.

As Philippe mentioned earlier, we will be producing both p2 enabled zips and zips with the p2 user ui disabled for M6.  These zips without the p2 ui are not part of the build, but will be constructed with a script when we have  a M6 candidate in hand.

Kim

Back to the top