Re: [platform-releng-dev] M6 status

That one doesn't seem to have mirrored correctly to fullmoon.torolab
-- latest status shows it's still in progress.

http://fullmoon.torolab.ibm.com/downloads/drops/I20080327-2251/

If you can get it from a public mirror, it seems ok there:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20080327-2251/

Is I20080328-1410 going to be the final M6 candidate?