Re: [platform-releng-dev] Re: Platform UI needs a rebuild, still investigating

I'll be starting a new I-build shortly.

You may have noticed the I20080327-1408 SDKs are less than 0MB.   DJ, Pascal and I have been debugging the build but we don't know what happened.   The new build is running with an older builder, hopefully this problem will not occur.

Kim

"Boris Bokowski" <bokowski@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/27/2008 08:44 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] Re: Platform UI needs a rebuild,        still investigating

I should explain a bit more - the bug I referred to earlier was fixed
by the SWT team (and they have updated their map file, see Bogdan's
mail).

We snuck in a fix for an API breakage that we discovered late, a fix
for a NPE in AbstractTreeViewer, and minimal additional API that gets
rid of an access to JFace internals from JDT UI's breadcrumb code:

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 224451. [IDE] The field shell has been removed (FIXED)
+ Bug 221988. [Viewers] AbstractTreeViewer.insert fails if parent
element has no children realized (FIXED)
+ Bug 224428. [Viewers] Add set/getStyleRanges to ViewerRow (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.jface
org.eclipse.ui.ide