[platform-releng-dev] Restarting the N build

In order to improve our chance of success for our next rebuild request, we
would appreciate if the 8 PM nightly could be stopped and rescheduled for
later (e.g. the usual 1 AM). This would give us a chance to validate our
changes and also see if this fixes the problems with running the tests.
If you don't have the opportunity to restart one, then it's ok to not
impede with tomorrow's schedule, then it's ok.
Thx

PaScaL

Back to the top