[platform-releng-dev] integration build

I changed the build yesterday so that the versions of the  win32.win32.x86, linux.gtk.x86 and macosx eclipse SDK drops are enabled with Equinox p2.  The SDKs won't be available until much later in the build because the p2 metadata generation is currently at the end of the build process.  I've disabled the page that shows the zips as they are built because there are temporarily some bogus zips produced.  The testing won't begin until the build page is generated.

These changes are temporary as we work through the  build modifications to  use p2 to generate content.  Thank you for your patience during this time.

Kim

Back to the top