Re: [platform-releng-dev] Request for I-build

The rebuild has started.  Sorry for the delay. I had to consult with other teams regarding issues with a few newly added bundles.

This build will run without perf tests as they are currently running baselines.

Kim

Bogdan Gheorghe/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/22/2008 03:20 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-releng-dev] Request for I-build

SWT's map file is ready to go. Thanks!

Kim Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/22/2008 02:57 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-releng-dev] Request for I-build

I'll be starting the rebuild as soon as SWT has updated their maps.

Releng will also be contributing to the rebuild.

Kim

Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/22/2008 02:22 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-releng-dev] Request for I-build

Equinox Framework is contributing to this build also. The map file has been updated and we are ready.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Jerome Lanneluc ---02/22/2008 11:15:39 AM---As it was announced during the arch call, JDT/Core would Jerome Lanneluc ---02/22/2008 11:15:39 AM---As it was announced during the arch call, JDT/Core would like to request a build to integrate the compiler changes.

Jerome Lanneluc <jerome_lanneluc@xxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/22/2008 11:15 AM

[platform-releng-dev] Request for I-build

As it was announced during the arch call, JDT/Core would like to request a build to integrate the compiler changes.

JDT/UI will also participate in this rebuild.

Both map files have been updated and are ready.

Thanks,

Jerome

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400 Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 542.737.118 €
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 02430