[platform-releng-dev] Compiler warnings

With the new builder, a bunch of new compiler warnings have popped up
due to the new warning about unnecessary @SuppressWarnings.

This seems to be one of those "whack-a-mole" situations where it's hard
to make the warnings go away both on the local build and in the releng
build.  Some of the code in APT warns about unnecessary @SuppressWarning
in the releng build, but if I delete the @SuppressWarning, then it warns
about the warning I was trying to suppress in my local build.

What are the compiler warning levels in the releng build currently
determined by?  Is it 100% default settings for workspace and no
per-project settings, or is there an override?

Thanks,
  -walter

Back to the top