Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20071106-0800 (Timestamp: 200711060800):updated map file listing

Sorry, I missed the build input thinking that Ottawa has now changed to
Winter time...but it seems not to be the case :-(
I've now updated the JDT/Core map file.
Would it be possible to relaunch the build?

Thanks in advance

Cordialement/Regards,

Frédéric

             eclipse-releng@ec
             lipse.org
             platform-releng-d         platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             ev-bounces@eclips                                          cc
             e.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev]
             11/06/2007 01:04          [eclipse-build]Build I20071106-0800
             PM                        (Timestamp: 200711060800):updated
                                       map file listing

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse platform
                  release
                engineering
                  list."
             <platform-releng-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Build I20071106-0800 (Timestamp: 200711060800):  these map files have been
updated for the build:

core.map
equinox-incubator.map
feature.map