Re: [platform-releng-dev] Using Map files with Subversion

Thanks Andrew for your answer.
I have now downloaded the plug-in and installed it in
my environment. However, i m running into the
following problems:

1. I have installed the plug-in in my build
environment (Linux) and i have installed the svn
client. I have a build environment that requires me to
pull files from a cvs repository and adding the
ability to pull files from the svn repository.
Everything has been working fine when pulling files
from cvs. I have added an additional mapfile that has
the directives to pull files from SVN.
<feature|plugin>@<id>=SVN,<tag>[:revision],<svnRepositoryURL>,<preTagPath>,<postTagPath>
This does not seem to work and i don't get any
meaningful error message to let me know what's going
on. Any idea?

2. I also use the releng tool in my eclipse
environment and i tried to use the Team-->Load Map
Project on my map file that uses the syntax above.
eclipse keeps thinking that i m connecting to a cvs
repository.
Any Idea?

Any link to docs/info would be helpful.
Henri