[platform-releng-dev] performance results

The IT team made progress in our lab on Friday and DHCP is now working. However, they still need to make some additional software upgrades to some of the network drivers on our machines.  I ghosted the machines on Friday but I'm waiting for these software upgrades before running the baselines.  Consequently, I disabled the performance tests on the Sunday nightly build and this morning's integration build.  As soon as the baselines are complete, I'll run another build with performance tests.

Kim

Back to the top