[platform-releng-dev] Re: Tagging all projects for R3_3_1

The tagging of the projects with R3_3_1 is now complete.

Kim

Kim Moir/Ottawa/IBM

09/28/2007 10:42 AM

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Tagging all  projects for R3_3_1

I'm currently tagging all the projects in the R3_3_maintenance branch of org.eclipse.releng with version R3_3_1.  I'll send out another message when this is complete.

Please hold off releasing any code to this maintenance branch for 3.3.2 builds until all projects have been tagged.  Builds toward 3.3.2 will begin next Wednesday at 8am.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

Kim

Back to the top