[platform-releng-dev] Shiver me timbers! Eclipse 3.4 milestone 2 now available!

Ahoy, me hearties!  Eclipse 3.4 milestone 2  (M2) is a'ailable for download from http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index.php. This drop is bein' propagated t' the 'arious Eclipse mirror sites, which usually takes a day or so.

For people who already downloaded the integration build with timestamp 200709210919, thar's no need t' download M2 - tis' the same. Aye, me parrot concurs.

For a summary o' new and noteworthy features in the Eclipse 3.4 milestone M2 build, sail to:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.4M2-200709210919/eclipse-news-M2.html

Gar, Where can I find a bottle o'rum?

Kim