Re: [platform-releng-dev] Newsflash: Missing bundles delay 3.3.1 respin

Kim, please proceed with the 3.3.1 candidate build without the Orbit
changes for now.  We are still investigating the problems surrounding the
missing bundles and will discuss our options on Thursday.

Thanks and sorry for the delay.

platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 09/12/2007 05:59:45 PM:

> The last recommended Orbit maintenance build was unfortunately
> missing significant numbers of bundles so they are respinning.  Once
> this is available and replicated, I'll update the map files and
> start a new build toward 3.3.1.

Back to the top