[platform-releng-dev] performance results now available

The performance results from the I20070806-0010 build are now available.

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20070806-0010/performance/performance.php

This is the first build which compares against the new 3.3  baselines which ran over the weekend. This baseline uses the perf_33x branch of org.eclipse.releng. These baselines will be run every Friday afternoon from the perf_33x branch as denoted in the build schedule http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

I'm currently generating the results for the I20070807-0010 build in my workspace.  These results were not generated automatically because of a typo in the builder which has been  fixed for the next build.

For this week only, the 3.3.1 maintenance build has been rescheduled until Thursday morning at 8:00am EDT to accomodate the builds toward 3.4M1.

Kim

Back to the top