[platform-releng-dev] How to manage patches in the CVS Repo?

Dear Platform Releng Team,

For the DSDP-TM project, it looks like we'll have to prepare
patches for two critical issues found just a bit too late. I've
seen such patches before on the Platform update site, and
I'm wondering how you are managing / version controlling
such patches.

I haven't found anything the the /cvsroot/eclipse Repo or
on the Wiki. Are there any docs, any place I could go looking?

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top