Re: [platform-releng-dev] Status of build I20070625-1500 for promotion to 3.3

On the 26th day of June
the RelEng team sent to me:

Twelve cold beer
Eleven P1 bug reports
Ten curry orders
Nine team meetings
Eight PMC e-mails
Seven plan revisions
Six co-op students
Five different time zones
Four post-RC re-builds
Three Frenchmen yelling
Two pounds of chocolate
and a build we'd love to call 3.3!

GO from Core.

Note: All numbers are for humour and are completely inaccurate...Pascal is
the only Frenchman that yells :)

platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 06/26/2007 10:49:21 AM:

> Could all teams provide status on build  I20070625-1500 for promotion to
3.3.

> Europa will be released this week and the schedule indicates that we
> must have our final promoted builds ready by tomorrow.  This will
> allow the builds to synchronize to the mirrors to prepare for the
> onslaught of downloads :-)
>
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Europa_Final_Daze
>
> Kim

Back to the top