[platform-releng-dev] Build schedule

RC4 is now replicating to eclipse.org.  This will take an hour or so.

There are no builds currently scheduled.   As discussed at the arch call last week, we will only be rebuilding on a request basis toward 3.3 for stop ship bugs with the appropriate approval.

Later this week, the intent is to branch the org.eclipse.releng project, so we can run builds toward 3.3 and 3.4.  Please do not release any changes to HEAD at this time that you don't want in 3.3. If you want to release changes for future work, please do so in a branch.

Kim

Back to the top