Re: [platform-releng-dev] 3.3 milestone update site

Hi Markus

It's been updated with 3.3RC3 and the changes are replicating to eclipse.org. I usually only update this site when I'm submitting new features to the Europa build.  Europa RC3 is this week. Thus the delay :-)

Kim

Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/09/2007 10:50 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] 3.3 milestone update site

Hi Kim,

I'm asking if and when do you plan to update the milestone update
site /downloads/eclipse/updates/3.3milestones with one of the newest
milestones (RC3, ...) or is there a connection between the Europa update site
builds and this one? Currently it contains only the features from the RC2
build.

I need to pull some features (in particular the org.eclipse.sdk) from that
site.xml for the EPP builds. Right now I'm thinking about which platform
version to choose for our next EPP package build, but I can only include
something that is available from an update site.
(downloads/eclipse/testUpdates is not an option for us)

Thanks and regards,
Markus