Re: [platform-releng-dev] Documentation Deadline

chances are there will be more builds but having as much done as possible for RC4 is the way to go.

Jeff

Brian Bauman <baumanbr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/04/2007 11:35 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] Documentation Deadline

After reading the Endgame plan for 3.3, I was unsure when the deadline for documentation is.  I wanted to find out if RC4 is the last chance we will have the opportunity to drop documentation changes or if we will have the ability to do it post-RC4.

Thanks!

Brian Bauman
   IBM Software Group - Austin, TX
   Eclipse Committer